Welcome to Frances Blog page.
Here you will find updates and progress report posts related to Frances Swaray mission in Liberia.
Good morning everyone thank you for all the prayers. God is surely answering.
My residents permit and re entry permit have all been updated so I can come and go freely without any more cost for the next year. Praise God.
We have purchased a motorbike and from today I have transport. God is good!!
Today we have been able to send 3 people for training to become Trauma Healing Group facilitators..Please pray for them as they train this week that God would deeply touch their hearts and He would use them to touch others. That many will be healed and set free. God is great!!!
God has been really directing me to build relationships with those I have already met both in the community I am living in and in Vai Town..Please pray that these relationships are by divine appointment and will yield fruit
Thank you for all the love and prayers
These are the Prayer Points Feb 18
- Pray that we connect and engage the local community in Vai Town.
- Pray for God’s love, grace and courage for me as I meet the community.
- Pray for Gods ongoing provision for the work.
- Pray for safe travels – The roads and the driving is not what we are used to. It takes 1½ hrs for me to get across to Vai Town in peak traffic and 45 mins on a motorbike.
- Pray for the trauma healing groups – Pray for the trauma healing groups that are happening that God touches people as they start the journey of healing and restoration.
- Pray for my family at home while I am absent
We give thanks for all God has done and is doing.