Rossnowlagh Rota for Summer Services
July & August 2019
Billy Wray & Adam
Jean Perry, Sarah Stinson, Deirdre Morrow, Anna Morrow, Pamela Wray
Janice Richmond, Michelle Patton, Lynda Henderson, Andrew Henderson, Mabel Henderson
Susan Perry, Margaret Elliot, Paula Ryle, Jenny Ryle, Adele McElhinney
Eileen McElhinney, Anna Corrigan, Linda McElhinney, Muriel Perry, Adam Wray
Noreen Allsop, Pauline Perry, Rachel Hegarty, Sylvia Robinson, Saskia, Aoife
Jennifer Thompson, Sharon Thompson, Jean Perry, Chloe Gallagher, Andrew H
Margaret Likely, Amanda Kelly, Susanna Wilson, Joanna Gregg, James Kelly
Charlotte Henry, Maureen Brogan, Margaret Morrow, Joy Davidson, Erica, Cormac, Daire
Charlotte Perry, Florrie Wray, Alison Wray, Deirdre Morrow, Lavina & Stacey
IF THIS SUNDAY DOES NOT SUIT, PLEASE CHANGE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND WRITE ON THE SHEET IN ROSSNOWLAGH CHURCH
Church Member is responsible for:
- Books, Water, Opening & Closing Church.
- Turning On & Off the Power.
- Organise the Collection.
- Empty the Boiler & Tea Pots.
- Key and Water Carriers to be left back in Church Store.
Ladies responsible for:
- Supper - Biscuits, Milk, Tea Towels.
- Note: Tea Bags, Sugar & Orange Juice will be there.
- Ladies to decide what each one is to bring.